Monday, May 19, 2008

My New Toy :)



Mark decided to upgrade our camera, so he bought me the Canon EOS 40D SLR Digital Camera. He also bought a Tamron lens with vibration compensation, so hopefully I won't get blurred images. The camera has gotten Excellent reviews by both professionals and hobbyists. I'm hoping it's gonna help me get those perfect sports photos. It can shoot 6.5 frames per second, so as long as I'm not cheering and remember to lift the camera, I just may get Victoria kicking in a goal. I cannot wait to try it out this weekend at tournaments!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowsies! You are a lucky girl...that camera is awesome! Can't wait to see your new pictures with it!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

What a great camera...I can't wait to see all your new photos :)

Unknown said...

my goodness!! You lucky girl!!!