Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Back :)

My daughter and her best friend since Kindergarten
My sisters boys playing football.
Natalie, Andrea & Carrie...Scrappin' Sports & More DT
Me :), Renee & Jennifer....more of the SS&M DT. Notice all the cameras on the table :)

I can't believe I have been home for 5 days already and have not posted anything. I had a wonderful time at CHA. There are always so many new wonderful papers, embellishments, die cuts. It becomes almost too much to take in. I don't know how the buyers can make decisions.

I loved meeting the ladies on the SS&M DT. Jennifer, you are just as I expected...fun, bubbly, fun of laughter. Renee & Natalie, I have to say you both surprised me a little. You both are much more outgoing & crazy IRL than I would have expected. Loved getting to meet all 3 of you!!! Carrie, glad we could hang out again this year. Andrea, it wasn't the same without you there, our prayers are with you. Tracy, glad I found you booth this year, I even walked by more than once!! Lori, Dawn, Brian glad we could all do dinner & desert.
I was really excited that Kitty Foster & Wendy McKeehan were at CHA signing their new book Fabulous Friendships. I was LUCKY enough to have 2 layouts in the book. It was one of the main highlights of the show for me this year.

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

lol - you think I'm quiet!!! I guess you don't know me all that well hee hee hee - it sure was fun at CHA and I'm so glad I got to know everyone FINALLY!!! I had a great time!

Jen said...

Karen CHA was a blast...and I am so glad that I got to meet you! You are just too darn sweet!
Congrats on being in the book twice! That is awesome!!!