Sunday, July 12, 2009

CHA Papers From Scrappin' Sports

Scrappin' Sports & More has come out with two new lines for the CHA show this summer. The first is a sports line featuring all your favorite sports with cardstock stickers to match. The second is a brand line concept for SS&M the Family & More line. It features papers for Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Uncle....etc. It also has Baby Boy/Newborn & Baby Girl/ Newborn. The colors are fabulous and for your Prism lovers they match the cardstock!! Gotta love that :) Anyway, here are a couple of layouts I did with the new family line. In my defense, Shirley you reminded me of these pictures last time we were in Michigan, so I thought I should scrap them!! LOL



3 comments:

Andrea D. said...

Very cute, Karen! Love the bright colors. Glad to see you're doing a little scrappin :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great LOs Karen! So happy to see some new LOs today -

Unknown said...

Are you kidding. I don't think those pictures were supposed to re-surface! I'm gonna go after Shirley!