Friday, February 22, 2013

Findlay, OH & Asheville, NC

I created this layout to capture some of the things we love and miss about Findlay, OH and also some of the new and wonderful things that Asheville has so offer.  It's hard leaving behind family & friends, but I guess we need to make new friends and try to enjoy the beautiful surrounding around us! 

For this layout I wanted to try my hand to some more "string art".  It's a little harder to do on a scrapbook page, but I still like the end results and it's a great way to use up all those brads I have in my stash!  The journaling card pulls out from behind the Ohio map and captures my feelings at this time in the move :) 





Have a wonderful day everyone!!  TGIF!!!!  Can't wait for my husband to get home tonight!

1 comment:

Katie said...

These are awesome layouts, Karen! Love the state shapes and the string out. I should document where I have lived. Although that would be A LOT of layouts. Hope all is going well with you.