Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Games

Hey...put your arm down

Alex was double teamed by really short guys.....
Tackle and fumble...WooHoo great job Alex :)
And he was also double teamed by some really big boys...that's awfully close to a face mask!
Getting around those big boys....

Today Maddie had her second soccer game. Unfortunately, they got beat bad. I lost count how bad. Anyway, I was able to come see so I got a few pictures :) Next it was off to the football field for Alex's game. They had a better outcome scoring 3 times to none. We can't really call them official touchdowns yet, since they don't play on a full size field and don't officially keep score. The other team had really, really big kids and really short ones. Alex is the second tallest on his team and they had a couple of boys nearly a head taller than him. He had an excellent tackle early on in the game, causing the boy to fumble the ball. So his team is now "un"officially 2-0 for the season.

Today I finished up one more school layout. I almost forgot I was doing the first day for all 3 at the same grade level. It's one of those layouts, that I don't really like at all, but at least I can say it's done.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Karen! You are action shot Queen! I love all of your sports shots...you do a wonderful job! I can just see those as layouts very very soon :)

I adore the layout of your "3 graders" that is such a neat idea to see them side by side at the same age...I am going to have to remember that!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I really like this LO - and I really like your photos too :)