Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something Creative to Share


Finally, I have created something for me, not for a client :) I fell in love with the Fancy Pants tree & owl, they are so cool. Apparently everyone else loved the tree too, because when I went to my LSS yesterday, they were sold out. I added some Little Yellow Bicycle flocked goodies I had from CHA. The papers are Scrappin' Sports & More.

Speaking of creative, Helmar adhesive is having it's first Design Team in the US. They have some really great product. I was lucky enough to get some through a friend. Anyway, if your interested in applying, check out Tracy's blog with all the details. http://www.tracywburgos.typepad.com/


1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

This is a super page :) Just wanted to let you know I finally got those projects uploaded at SS&M :)