Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Toot Toot!!


I opened my email this evening to find that Scrapbooking & Beyond wants to publish one of my layouts. For those ladies who saw the layout of Maddie with the umbrella, where I made the flowers with all the brads...yep that's the one :) It will be in the Summer 09 issue, that just sounds so far away!!

Attached is my layout of Alex's last birthday for the Scrappin' Sports & More sketch challenge we had this month. We were to finish the sketch in one hour or less. Okay, it was done, not counting the adhesive and printing of the photos. For me, that's really good. I used the Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on the striped paper.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Woohooo! Congrats Karen! I loved that layout! Super!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOO HOO Karen that's super news :)

I really like how your challenge LO turned out too! tfs

Unknown said...

yeehaw Karen!! that was a fabulous layout I can see why they want it!!

I also want to tell you thank you for always visiting and commenting on my blog...It always makes me smile, and no not changing the blog name :)