Monday, November 10, 2008

A Very Cold Soccer Weekend








Victoria participated in her last outdoor soccer tournament of the season. I normally love watching them play, but this weekend was another story. It was COLD...I mean chill you do the bones cold, tense every muscle in your body until you hurt from head to toe. It was low 40's, thick black clouds, rain/sleet/wet snow with wind chills in the 30's. I was so cold this weekend I only took about 15 pictures and only at the first game. I was so happy, as was my daughter, that they lost and only had to play one game on Sunday. Luckily, this coming weekend we start indoor soccer and basketball....can't wait to sit indoors and watch :)

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh LOL - I remember playing those COLD cold games myself...but they didn't seem to bother me...I am sure if you asked my mom you would get a different story from her. Now that I'm older I don't like the cold weather...

Jen said...

BRRR....I bet you are looking forward to those indoor games.

Super pics as always...you get the best action shots...you are going to have to give us all tips!