Sunday, June 7, 2009

Page Maps Contest


Just in the nick of time :) This layout is for the Page Maps Challenge that ends today. I just love this site and all the wonderful sketches by Becky Fleck. I would have been finished earlier, but I was trying to find the letters that Mark & Maddy wrote to each other the night of the dance....but No Luck :( So, instead I had to beg to get a few sentences from Mark so I could finish my layout. I love that they get a professional photo from the event too. It's the only time I get these kinds of photos with Mark and the girls. This was Madalyn's first year going alone as Victoria was playing indoor soccer and in 7th grade it's not cool anymore. Thanks for looking everyone :)

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Your LO turned out GREAT - good luck with the contest!!!