Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prism What were you inking part two

My layout for the Prism DT Blog what were you inking (part two) is up on the website. I really had fun just working with Cardstock & Chalk Inks. It's amazing how little supplies you really need to get a look you like and it also saves on time, which is at a premium these days. I thought summer was going to slow down, well, I was so wrong!! It's Wednesday and I've already put in 34 hours at work and I have at least 18 more to go. Uggghhhh!!!! I even got pulled in to teach part of the training class today, no pressure there :) Luckily, no one asked questions that I couldn't answer, so that made me feel a lot better. Anyway....here's a little sneak peak of my project. Please visit the Prism DT blog, these ladies are SO AMAZING!!!!! I could not have asked for a better experience. Just another reason, I will only buy Prism cardstock!!!!

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I wish we had someone here that sold prism!!! June was BUSY here too...I hope July slows down a bit so I can enjoy summer :) your project looks pretty cool - off to check out their blog :)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

You know I LOVE LOVE LOVED this layout...WOW!!!