Monday, September 7, 2009

Last Design for Prism

My last layout for Prism is up on the website :) Here is a little sneak peak. It's a layout dedicated to my Dad & the work he did many years ago for the Apollo space missions. I just recently found out about it, or maybe I was told when younger & just forgot, but he was kind enough to do some journaling for me to complete this page. I love it when you can really capture a story that might have been lost forever.




On another note, Victoria had her first soccer tournament of the season. It's a new team that was formed by taking the most dedicated players from 2 teams and combining the players to make a select team. She is playing mainly tournaments & in the State B league, so the competition is harder than what they have faced in the past. The good news....Champions!!! They won 2 games & tied 2 games, but that was enough. They played the same team twice on Sunday. The first time we played them, it was a 2-2 tie. Their coach told them if they play their game they should beat this team 4-0, well the final game we won 3-0, so he was right on target. They were actually playing in a U14/U15 age bracket with half U13 & half U14 players, so I would say they did great. I can't wait to see how they grow as a team the next couple of months. Some of the girls saw the spray paint in the tent at the beginning of the tournament & their coach agreed if they won they could spray paint his hair, so yes they all have purple hair!!

No comments: