Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Level 3 Snow Storm


March is definitely coming in like a LION. I am soooo ready for summer!!! The cub scout pinewood derby for today had to be post-poned until tomorrow due to the level 3 road alert. We will have 8-12 inches when it finally stops. Ugh...I am not a snow person at all. It has also made us miss out on dinner with friends also tonight. On the bright side, I guess that leaves more time to scrapbook. Here is my latest layout for Scrappin Sports & More. Pictures were taken 6 years ago!!! Isn't she cute :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh...Karen she is adorable! so cute! love how you used the buttons and blocking on this! Super layout!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Very Cute - LOVE the BUTTONS...the the design is perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

This layout is fabulous Karen!
LOVE it so much!!! Don't they grow up fast?

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm lovin' all the circles and the buttons. Too stinkin' cute :) You inspire me!