Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Couple Of New SSM layouts



I was able to work on a couple of layouts for SSM last night. I tried to use up my scraps on the Disney layout with the heart. I am pleased on how it came out. The other layout is from the same trip to Florida/Disney we took last February. Clearwater Beach was fantastic. It really felt like you were walking in powdered sugar. Amazing! I sure wish we were there now....I'm am so ready for summer :)

We just received the info concerning travel soccer. We have a tournament in South Bend, IN Memorial Day weekend and another in Aurora, OH the end of April. It looks like we will be spending those two weekends in hotels. It's going to be a costly season. We have 10-12 games plus the tournaments. We pay $225 to join, then we have to buy uniforms, ball bag, new shoes, hotel room....Hope she really, really likes it :) Still proud of her.

Hope your all having a great weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUPER layouts Karen! Love the mix of SSM! all the layering and the heart is just so fun!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are phenominal, Karen! WOW! That heart is Da Bomb! You get more and more creative with every page.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh Karen - LOVE the NEW LOs!!! Your DD will love the Travel Soccer - I know I did when I was her age!!!

Unknown said...

Karen!!!! WOOHOO!!! LOVIN the new layouts girl! so creative!!!!