Saturday, April 19, 2008

Full Swing Soccer

Wow another week has flown by again. We are now into soccer full swing. We have 6 practices during the week and 6 games this weekend. Madalyn had a great game today and scored two goals :) I haven't been able to see Alex play yet, as his games have been at the same time as Maddie's, but Mark said he played great today. He has been playing defense the whole game, so not much opportunity to score. Victoria is just getting her feet wet with travel soccer. She is still a little timid....I know she is just as good as the other girls, she just needs to believe herself. She did much better today over last weekend. Hopefully, tomorrow she will play like I know she can. Need to get a good picture of her to finish up my latest project for Scrappin Sports. I went "out of the box" on this project, so I can't wait to get it finished and posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...all 3 playing soccer...now that is a crazy schedule! I thought it was bad with 1 in soccer ;)

Can't wait to see your new project!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh I wish my kiddos were playing right now...but with them move its just not possible...but hopefully I'll get them playing on a team for the summer season...can't wait to see your SS&M project!