Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wonderful Weekend & Toot Toot


Victoria and I spent the weekend in Hudson, OH at her first travel soccer tournament. We went up on Friday night, so Mom could spend the night by herself while Victoria ran with her friends... Is she that old already? The good news: her team won all 4 games, outscored their opponents 24-2, she scored her first goal of the season, got a trophy....and best of all, she has finally gotten her confidence to play her game. Her coach even commented on the change in her game. The final game was actually against the Findlay B team so Findlay took 1st & 2nd place. The picture was her shooting in her goal. Very proud :)

Toot Toot....Once we got home, I signed onto my email and found out that Scrapbooking.com magazine wants 4 of my SSM layouts and 1 SSM card to be published in their June and July issues. Doin' the happy dance :) I almost missed the call and was submitting layouts on Friday right before I headed out of town. So all in all, even though I look like a lobster, forgot to pack the suncream, I had a fabulous weekend and hope you all did too :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful weekend! {sorry} about the lobster look ;)

Congrats on being published with your SSM layouts and card! Woohoo! You are on a roll!

Megan Smith (aka Daisymeh) said...

Hey! I'm from Hudson! Small world!