Thursday, April 24, 2008

Never Enough Time



Another week has flown by again...the good news, the weather has been wonderful :) Of course, that is suppose to change this weekend, just in time for soccer. Tomorrow, Victoria and I are heading off to her tournament. I thought it would be a good time to bond, but she is bringing a teammate along with us. Oh well, just me and the "girls". We're hoping to stop and shop on our way to the hotel, taking the GPS along, so chances are good we'll find something. Of course, I'm thinking scrapbook store and they are thinking clothes.

I've been struggling a bit to get projects done this week. I know what I want to do, but just don't seem to be into scrapbooking this week. I did these two cards a couple of weeks ago for SSM and can't decide if they're "done" or not. I guess I just need to move on :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute cards Karen...love the framed in look! I hope you have a fun weekend...I had to giggle about the clothing over scrapbooking store shopping ;) LOL