Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Back





I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I last updated my blog. Having your main computer crash puts you really behind! Since my last entry we have been busy. Madalyn & Victoria both celebrated birthdays. Alex spent a wonderful week with the Deer boys. We enjoyed our first weekend at the cottage. I took Madalyn's troop horse back riding, which she absolutely loved!! Today we even made it to the pool, we were one of the few families this morning as the kids kept having to get out due to thunder & rain. But the adults sat in the shelter, drinks in hand, and had a good time.

This is such an exciting time...the new releases made it to the store this week and I have been able to play a little bit. I had not scrapped in two weeks and then did 4 layouts & 1 card in two days (that's really good for me :) Hoping to work on a few more things this weekend. I can't believe CHA is only a couple of weeks away. Woo Hoo, cannot wait to be there. The downside...the summer is FLYING by...in just about 6 weeks we will be back at school.

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Wow Karen you've been BUSY!!! Your new creations look awesome! Can't wait to meet you in Chicago :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - just reading your schedule wears me out! :) Love your newest SSM creations. This team was made for you. And great job working with the girl's basketball paper and stickers - very impressive!

Jen said...

Karen...amazing projects I love them! just awesome!