Sunday, June 1, 2008

May 31st Sketchabilities



Here is my take on the May 31st sketch at Sketch-abilites. It really had me thinking for awhile, but I finally decided to simplify the sketch to meet my layout. I guess that's what it's all about. These are pictures from Victoria's first time babysitting. We had Nolan Deer at our house for a few hours, he was only a couple of months old, and oh so cute :) I had to fight her to hold him, just so she could eat her dinner. As you can see, she didn't even put him down for his nap. You can check out the other interpretations online at http://sketchabilities.wordpress.com/

On another note, today is the last soccer game until September. Victoria is a bit bummed, she has thoroughly enjoyed being part of this team. They had a great season and as of today are 7-2-0 in their league, with 2 tournament championships!! She scored again in yesterdays game, but no picture. The ref was talking to me making sure I wasn't going to "coach" the girls from the end of the field and two seconds lately she dinked one in and I missed the shot (with the camera, I did get to see the goal.) Maybe today will be my lucky day :)

On another note, we decided to join the Lakeview pool today. It's not the cheapest summer fun, but all their friends are members and with our neighbors gone :( we need some playmates. So, even though I am not a pool person, I guess I'll be spending a lot of time there this summer. Hope you all have a great Sunday! Spend some time with your family today :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is a challenging sketch...but boy did you nail it! What sweet photos too...Wow!

Anonymous said...

OK - between the "no neighbors" and the photos on your page I'm bawling like a baby! We miss living next to you so much!!! Great page... have fun this summer at Lakeview!

Unknown said...

wow! awesome take on the sketch! great layout!