Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Layout


I was able to complete this layout after returning home from Christmas at my parents house. I used my fabulous custom paper from Scrappin' Sports & More. I mean, who doesn't want paper that has your name printed on it!
We were so blessed this year that everyone was able to attend and everyone was well :) We even had a couple of new additions to the celebrations as two more of my nephews brought their girlfriends. It just doesn't seem like they should be old enough for that!! I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. The days just seem to fly by. Here's looking forward to a wonderful & relaxing weekend, hopefully full of new creations.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It sure does feel like time just keeps flying! So happy to hear that you had a nice Christmas.

Another super layout with the custom papers...aren't these oh so fun!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool site!