Monday, December 1, 2008

A few things to share











Man...where are the days going???? I've been fighting this cold for the past 3 weeks and it's really putting me behind. Not the time of the year to be sick.




I had the best time last night. Victoria's coaches decided that the mom's should scrimmage the girls in basketball. I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest the first 15 minutes. It was a lot of fun! We used our secret weapon....yup, took them down with our hips. LOL




Anyway....off to the creative side of things....Scrappin' Sports & More has come out with a new sports line called Sports on Fire. It was perfect for Victoria's soccer team, the Blue Flames. I also created a small Christmas flip out book. Today I received my Scrappin' Sports & More custom papers. We each got to design 4 custom papers. I can't wait to use them, they all turned out really amazing.

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

...those flames are just too cool! Super projects - TFS

Anonymous said...

I hope Mark was able to get a few shots of you playing basketball :) Really like the flame page! How perfect - see... SSM is made for you! Great Christmas pages too - hard to believe another one is almost here! And I've had getting you the Halloween photos on my To Do list for weeks! Promise to get those to you soon!

Unknown said...

I love those flames! totally cool! and that button tree, so gonna have to try that!!

sorry to hear you've been sick!