Sunday, December 28, 2008

A couple more pages




I was able to squeeze in some scrappin' time yesterday and came up with two layouts. The first started out as a challenge at A Cherry On Top, to scraplift a Christmas layout but change the Holiday. I used an Easter picture taken this past Easter in England with Mark's sister two kids. I think it is a mix of that scraplift and a lift from one of my favorite designers, Andrea Deer. Thanks Andrea for the inspiration, you really are my favorite designer :) The second page I used my custom paper from Scrappin' Sports & More. Catching turtles is something the kids do every trip to the cottage during the summer.

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Lucky you!!! I haven't had any time to scrap...great pages :)

Anonymous said...

Ah - I'm blushing! Thanks so much for the compliment!!!! Your pages are fabulous! Glad to see you were able to squeeze in some designs for YOU :)

Jen said...

Oh Karen those layouts turned out really awesome!

I love the Easter one..the shapes the colors...wowsies!