Friday, January 9, 2009

Annoucement!!




It was announced today that I am going to be a Design Team member on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog. I mean who doesn't like to work with Cuttlebug Products. My favorite has got to be the Red Tag Sale alphabet. I use this on nearly every layout I create these days. The Cuttlebug Challenge blog will have weekly challenges and some fun DT challenges, tutorials...with changes to win some prizes. So stop on by....what are you waiting for??

On another note...above are a couple of layouts I created with the new Game Day release from Scrappin' Sports & More. These papers are being released at CHA and shipping next month. Don't you love the dots??? Each page has a different color and the line mixes and matches perfectly. It also matches Prism cardstock. Woo Hoo....my favorite.

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super LOs and CONGRATs on the new DT :D