Wednesday, January 7, 2009

You guessed it...more SS&M




Today I picked up the new paper from Scrappin' Sports & More. WOW...the new Game Day line is wonderful. I can't wait to start playing. The backs are so versatile, I mean who doesn't like polka dots!! Anyway, here are a couple of layouts I finished over the weekend. I realized after completing Maddy's page at the Little Red Schoolhouse, that I still need to do pages for Victoria and Alex when they went! Add it to my never ending list of projects :) Okay...gotta get started on the new lines :)

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super LOs...I just love that bus paper :D tfs

Debbie said...

Hi Karen. I found your blog from the Cuttlebug site. Your LO's are great. My maiden name is Shand. I wonder if we're related somehow?

My email addy is on my site.
Happy New Year!