Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sports on Fire!!!




I was able to create a couple more pages using the new Sports on Fire line from Scrappin' Sports & More...these papers should be printing soon for release at CHA Winter show in Anaheim. Speaking of the show....I AM GOING!!! Woo Hoo....I have never been west of Dallas, so I am very excited to make it all the way out West. I will be there for 5 nights, hopefully Mark survives at home. LOL

Okay, back to Sports on Fire, these papers were just test paper so the official ones will be a little different. First of all, they won't have the glossy finish and second they will be 2-sided with the words written in the fire color on the back. We are hoping to get these this week to design with. We are also getting the new line....it is my favorite!! Can't wait to get my hands on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooooo sooooooo sooooooo incredibly excited that you are going to CHA!!!!!!! wooooo hooooo!

I love what you've done with these fire sports papers. You amaze me at how well you work with "themed" papers.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Super LOs - you will love the West Coast :) Have fun at CHA!!!