Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #17


Hey everyone, it is time again for another great challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. This week we were challenged to create a Love Card or Project. Obviously, I choose project or in my case a layout. I used several wonderful products from Cuttlebug. The word "heart" in my title is my Favorite Alphabet I have ever owned....it's call Red Tag Sale and it is made by...yep you guessed it Cuttlebug. The heart dies are also Cuttlebug. The rest of my title I created using Sizzix Wingo Zingo. The embossed hearts and "my love" are from the sizzix Valentine collection. The picture is from my youngest daughter last year in dance. She decided to call it quits when my older daughter dropped out. Part of me wishes she would have continued as she danced really well for her age. Oh well, you can't really make them participate if they don't want too :) Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Be sure and stop by the rest of the Design Teams blogs for some great inspiration. These ladies are Amazing I tell you :)

10 comments:

Allison said...

beautiful layout, lovely photo
AllisonX

Anonymous said...

Great layout...love the colors.

Karen said...

Beautiful layout and sweet photo! I love that big ribbon across and all the Cuttlebug folders used!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Everything about it is AMAZING :D tfs

Mrs J said...

Beautiful layout Karen, and such a sweet photo of your daughter. It made me smile when I saw it as I have so many photos like this from when I danced (many, many moons ago!). Can I pass them your way, hint hint, lol! I love the colours you have used here and the bow just finsihes it perfectly!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Becky G said...

Your page is amazing! I love the colors and layout! It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love your layout. simple, clean and creative.

Brilliant!

Amber said...

How adorable! Love the layout and love the picture!
Hugs
Amber

Stephaniescraps said...

Great LO! Love the reds and how they pick up your daughter's costume color. Maybe she'll go back to it eventually.

Ali Watson said...

Fantastic layout just love what you have done this week. Gorgeous.