Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired #19

Happy Wednesday Everyone!! It's that time again for the Cuttlebug Challenge blog Wednesday challenge. This week the challenge was to emboss acetate. Hmmm...this was very hard for me. I ended up keeping it very simple and just embossed a couple of ghost flowers from Heidi Swapp. It doesn't show up as well in the scan, but it really does add a lot of dimension to the flowers. Anyway...here is my card for the week :)



Make sure you check out what the rest of the Cuttlebug Challenge DT has been up to this week. Okay, now it's your turn. Make a card and add a embossed acetate element and upload to the site. Your card will be posted on the site, but you could also be the Cuttlebug Challenge winner of the week. Thanks for visiting & I hope your having a fabulous day!!!

13 comments:

Allison said...

the flowers are lovely,great card
AllisonX

Mrs J said...

The flowers show up beautifully Karen and look realy effective. Love the simplicity of your card - very elegant.
Hugs Mrs Jx

Karen said...

So pretty Karen. I love the acetate flowers!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, the flowers are great!
Peggy

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! The flowers are the perfect accent here, and the embossing just adds that extra something! Great job with the challenge!

~Lea

Eva said...

Karen, this is very pretty. I love what you worked with on this challenge!!

Kim Sonksen said...

The embossed flowers are fab!!! i love it

Amber said...

Karen your card is beautiful! Love the flowers! I had a difficult time with this week's challenge also! It took all my brain power!
Hugs
Amber

Cassie said...

those flowers are GOOOOORRRRRRGEOUS!!! love them! adore them! must make some of my own!!

Rosanne said...

great card, love the blue and black together!

Jennifer said...

your card is lovely! thanks for sharing and playing. I appreciate you visiting my blog and your kind comments for my card.

Jenifer

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Karen this is super elegant :) The flowers are beuatiful...tfs

Jen said...

OOOH look at your new blog header! Did you do some digi scrappin Karen! Woohooo!

Super cute card! I love what you have been doing with the cuttlebug!