Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Sunday!!

Today was a good Sunday. It was nice not to be running from one event to the next. Alex had his first Football game of the season, which they won, 16-0. Yes, even though he is on the Browns team, they won a football game. LOL No pictures though as Victoria's soccer scrimmage was at the same time, so I was with her. I actually only took a couple of pictures today and only one really turned out at all. They played well until the last 5 minutes of the game and then gave up 3 goals!! Not sure what happened. But, early in the game they were passing really well. The coach only wants one touch on the ball and then you pass to the open person, so it's a very fast paced game. I think they could have a good team as they learn and improve on this new way to play. Here is the only decent picture I got today.



I was able to complete a layout from Alex's 11 Birthday this weekend too. I actually did another 2-page spread!! It's pretty simple, but I still like how it turned out. Sorry it's so small, the stitching software made it into a really small file and I can't figure out how to make it bigger.


1 comment:

Andrea D. said...

WOW - I'm impressed! Alex just had his birthday... and you've already scrapped it! Love it! Awesome job :) And don't you love all the sports schedules back in full swing?!?! Rylan picked up violin lessons. VIOLIN! Goes great with the Taekwondo :)