Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So much to share!!

I almost forgot to post my Prism layout today. I was to busy getting ready for the first day of school!! So, this months theme is texture. We were asked to add texture by using punches, die cuts, tearing, distressing, etc. I choose to use layered punches, a texturizing plate & die cuts. Here is a little glimpse of my project, but to see the entire layout you need to pop on over to the Prism Blog. Speaking of Prism, don't forget about the giveaway. Leave me a message that tells me what you like best about the blog and you could find some wonderful cardstock in the mail!!

Also on the scrappin' note...I finished this layout yesterday of Victoria running in her first 5K. She did Amazing!! There were 524 finishers. Victoria's overall place was 76 and she finished 2nd out of 52 in the Female 14 and under age group. Her time of 22:13 gave her a pace of 7:10 per mile. So proud...here's the layout I made using the new lines from Scrappin Sports & More.

Last but not least....the first day of school photos. Yes, same green & white shirts! Next year...Victoria will get to wear "street" clothes. Gasp!! LOL













2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Congrats to Victoria!!! I really LOVE that LO :D

Unknown said...

Great job Victoria! I'm sitting here with Brian and Brandon and just read them the post. Brian just said "Holy Shit! I can't run one mile in 7.10 minutes!" Way to go. Pics look great from first day!