Friday, August 7, 2009

Scrappin' Sports & More new releases




I realized today that I forgot to post my latest creations using the new Family line and the new Name of the Game line by Scrappin Sports & More. I actually mixed the lines on the soccer layout, using the yellow from the Brother/Sister paper in the Family line. I love it when you can cross over lines!! The other BIG plus for me is that the new Family line uses the same color formula as my favorite cardstock Prism!!!
It may be hard to see on the post, but the left hand picture in the soccer layout, you can actually read Captain on the leg band. Love it when I get good shots!! This was the first season that the coach decided to really choose captains based on what they bring to the game & practice. Victoria was Captain all but the second game of the season. I am so proud of how she conducts herself around her coach and her peers.

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great soccer photos....great LOs...Soccer season and Football season is about to start here...I think we are going to back out of T-ball...we just can't be in 3 places at once - take care!

Jen said...

These turned out super Karen! Love your soccer shots!