Wednesday, February 27, 2008

She Made The A Team!!!

Victoria tried out for travel soccer on Sunday. She was just hoping to make the B team. They told her she would find out if she made one of the 2 teams within the next 24 hours. Well, Monday came and went...Tuesday came and went...no call. Let's just say she was getting a little depressed. When I got home from work today there was a message on the answering machine to call about her try-out results. When I called she said, if Victoria is still interested, we would like to have her play on the A team. I'm sorry what did you say...A team. WOW!!! Many of these girls have been playing travel soccer since 7-8 years old, and indoor soccer between seasons. Proud Mom moment today :) Remind me I just said that when I'm driving all over the place to her games, meanwhile missing Maddie & Alex's games.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wooohoo! that is so cool! congrats to her! I hear you on the driving...travel soccer is well...a lot of extra work...LOL!