Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Another Busy Week
















Well, what has happened this past since last Wednesday. Thursday we quickly celebrated Alex's 10th Birthday at home. He was only home for a couple of hours all day, with Day Camp from 8:30-3 and then back out for the sleepover at 6. I didn't actually see him again until Saturday night. The girls and I left for the cottage on Friday afternoon, right after they finished soccer camp. Mark and Alex went to Celina to do a shooting, fishing & archery event. Then they met us in Michigan, where we celebrated Alex's birthday with the family. Victoria went back to NB with my sister on Sunday for soccer camp. On Monday after work, Alex and I drove to Ft. Wayne to pick up Rylan. I worked late on Tuesday, Alex had practice Tuesday night. Today was much easier, just work and then the dreaded pile of laundry. The good news, I am off for the next couple of days. Mark, however is leaving for South Carolina in the morning. On Friday, it will be time to pick up Victoria and take Rylan back. But as busy as I thought I was this week, next week starts more practices. Yes, every night of the week, Victoria has practice. Alex has practice 3 days a week and we haven't even added Maddie in yet. Yikes....not ready for school, sports, scouts, etc to start up in full force again.



Okay, enough of that, I did squeeze in a layout for SS&M today between loads of laundry. I am sooooo lovin' my Red Tag Sale letters. These dies are so cool!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
Sorry I missed you the other day. My darn phone was turned off and I didn't get your message until a day later!

Lovin' all the fun summer pictures. Your little niece in her little gingham dress is so adorable and precious!

Cool layout! I agree, that font you used is great!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great LO - and I agree that font is cool! Looks like you guys are enjoying whats left of the summer!

Anonymous said...

That is my favorite font right now, too! Great photos - I really need to get a better camera. So glad the boys were able to spend this week together. Thanks for traveling half way!