Monday, August 11, 2008

Sooooo close :)

Well, I didn't get a layout published in Creating Keepsakes, but I came really, really close. My name was listed on page 98 in the September issue as one of 10 people that "caught the eye" of Joannie Mcbride for the CK Reader Gallery. The ironic thing is I don't even know what layout I submitted! LOL Oh well, at least now I know they may be considering my layouts :)
On another note, today was Alex's 10 year check-up. He is 4'11" and 91 lbs. That puts him in the 95% on height, which if he continues to follow this curve, would make him 6'2" and 200 lbs. I can't imagine that, but I'm sure it will be here before I know it.

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Of course your LOs are catching their "eye" - keep on submitting!

Jen said...

That is awesome Karen! I think that's just HUGE! Woohooo! so happy for you! Keep submitting girl...we will see you in print soon.