Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One down, two to go...


Well, I thought this year I would try and get the first day of school photos scrapped early. I started with Victoria, LOVE these 7th Grade Colors. I have been using lots of Kiwi, Classic Orange, Intense Cobalt lately. I can't get enough of Prism cardstock, it has got to be my favorite scrappin' supply right now.

Not much else going on, just work, work and more work!!! I am doing my current job and training on a new position and I have to do both until at least mid-October, so feelin' a little stressed out in that department. I decided that Scrappin' is my therapy :)

Off to start on number 2..............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this page! What a great mom to already have it scrapped :) Good to see you yesterday - sorry I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off... lol

Jen said...

Super page Karen! Love the mix going on here! You are the prism and SS&M super queen!

Unknown said...

love this one!!!