Thursday, August 7, 2008

More Class Layouts




I've been cheating a bit today and finishing up some class layouts that I bought. They have been laying out on my tables drying out. Yes, these are the layouts that I spilled an entire cup of hot tea on. I know I cried a bit. I had an entire album sitting by my desk and knocked over a full cup of tea right into the top of the album. Gives a new meaning to the tea stained look. I had a couple of layouts ruined, as hot tea and pictures do not mix. It sure is a lot faster scrapping when all you have to do is print pictures to size and mount! The Halloween layout is from Little Yellow Bicycle Class at CHA. The other two layouts were created by Andrea Deer, such a talented lady!!! If you ever get a chance to take her classes, sign up, they are definitely worth the money.

3 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh no that darn tea!!! sorry about that :(

Anonymous said...

oh no!! was it your famous tea with milk?

adorable layout - especially lovin the one of you and maddie. precious pictures!

Anonymous said...

I would have cried, too! uggggg... darn that tea! (though better tea than some Starbucks coffee!) Your photos are perfect for your class pages! Thanks for the compliment... you know how to make a girl blush.