Sunday, August 24, 2008

A brief update






Man, the days are just flying by....and I don't seem to be getting anything accomplished!! This past week I spent way too many hours getting ready for a garage sale. We went through every closet, every basket of toys, EVERYTHING we could. The end result was good, but getting there was exhausting. We also started school on Tuesday, which has added homework to our schedule. I've been working more hours at work too, which is not helping me get things done at home. But, at least the sale is over and I have a garage worth of "stuff" not in my house anymore :)

Today was the first soccer scrimmage for Victoria. They didn't win today, but I think she played really well. It was HOT!!! 88 degrees at game time and Extremely humid. The fans were complaining, but the girls played on, two 35 minute halves. Victoria played the entire first half of the game and over 20 minutes the second half. I don't know how she does it, but I am very proud of her. The picture was taken of her shooting on goal.

I was finally able to sit down and scrap last night, so I thought I better work on one of my Scrappin' Sports layouts for the Becky Higgins sketch at CK. I am pleased with how it turned out, even though it is pretty simple. Love the expressions on Mark and Alex's faces on these photos. Hard to believe that was nearly 4 years ago. I just realized I'm not suppose to put it on my blog until after the call is complete, so I'll share later.

1 comment:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WTG on your garage sale! Your photo of Victoria is really great :) This time of year is so busy! ttys